- Jan 04, 2020 The Mac is still the best device for serious photo editing, so you need some serious photo editing apps to make an impact. The built-in Photos app on Mac offers several useful photo editing tools. You can crop, adjust lighting and color, set the white balance, add filters, remove unwanted blemishes, and a few more things.
- If you used to be a windows user, and now switch to Mac OS, I'm sure you will miss the good and free Image Viewer program on window. They are simple, clean and you can do some basic photo editing with it easily. And this list collects the Top 5 Free Image Viewer for Mac OS.
- Best Photo Viewer On Mac
- Best Mac Picture Viewing Software Free
- Best Mac Picture Viewing Software Download
- Best Mac Picture Viewing Software Downloads
Sweet memories fade with time, but when captured in images, they stay with you forever. If you are fond of taking pictures, you must have a collection of hundreds and thousands of photos. Capturing moments is fun but organizing them can be an arduous task. However, if you have a photo management app for your Mac, things could get a lot easier. To know about some of them, read on!
Mar 06, 2020 Adobe Photoshop Element is one of the best photo editing software for Mac professionals, as one part of the Adobe Elements bundle. The app is available for Mac 64-bit OS with a powerful experience of artificial intelligence (AI), and “content intelligence” through Adobe-speak, to achieve lovely image and video editing. Photo Viewer Free is a super fast photo viewer software with wonderful experience, supports almost all photos formats and RAW files, batch process and effective touch up features for photo browsing.
Best Photo Management Softwar for Mac
Organizing photos can be fun when you have a third party app on your Mac. We have listed some of the best photo management apps for Mac.
Jun 21, 2012 Fixes video but breaks audio! I bought this to solve the masive over exposure I was facing with the Microsoft LifeCam Studio camera with my MacPro (late 2013) and this is an officially supported camera for this app. WEBCAM SETTINGS fixes the video beautifully and is a great app for such a task, BUT it then does something to the microphone and is unusable. The Best Free Webcam Software app downloads for Mac: Zoom Webcam Settings EvoCam BT Cam iCamMaster BT Cam Sight Control Webcam Settings iMovie Enabler. May 23, 2020 This Mac app was originally developed by mactaris. The most popular versions of Webcam Settings for Mac are 2.3, 1.5 and 1.0. Our antivirus check shows that this Mac download is malware free. The unique identifier for this app's bundle is com.mactaris.Webcam-Settings. This application works fine with Mac OS X 10.6 or later. Mar 18, 2020 Feel free to try any different settings as 'Reset to Default' button brings back original settings from your camera. Works with almost every video or photo app such as Photo Booth, FaceTime, iMovie, Skype, iStopMotion, Wirecast, Sparkbooth, GoToMeeting, WebEx, Jabber, Flash based webcam app and many others. Jun 21, 2012. Fully plug-and-play; Webcam Settings, automatically recognizes your USB webcam when it’s connected to your Mac. Automatically identifies various settings that your webcam supports. Feel free to try any different settings as “Reset to Default” button brings back original settings.
1. CyberLink PhotoDirector 365
Cyberlink PhotoDirector 365 is a photo management tool that not only helps you to organize your photos in a neat manner but also provides advanced editing tools. Let’s take a look at the features of the CyberLink PhotoDirector 365:
- To manage your photos, you can categorize them with keyword tags, star ratings, smart collections, color coding, and flags.
- The software can automatically arrange your photos on the basis of on composition, frame, time or date or you can manually organize them by simply dragging and dropping.
- You can share both digital and hard copy photos with your friends. Moreover, you can create slideshows and upload them to YouTube.
Also Read:5 Best Duplicate Photo Finder and Cleaner Tools
2. Adobe Photoshop Elements 15
Best Photo Viewer On Mac
Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 is a simpler and efficient way of managing your photos on Mac.
Let’s take a look at the features of the Adobe Photoshop Elements 15:
- With Auto Curate feature, your photos are organized according to the image quality, faces, subjects, Smart Tags and more which makes searching for images easier.
- The software suggests you use Smart tags to your photos so that you can find the photos easily later on.
- It also allows you to fix multiple photos at a time.
3. AfterShot Pro 2
AfterShot Pro 2 helps you in organizing and viewing all your photo collection in one place making it one of the best photo Management apps for Mac. Let’s check out all the features of AfterShot Pro 2:
- You can edit and make other changes to one or many photos at once with powerful batch processing controls.
- The powerful search tools, star ratings, and other tools help you quickly find photos no matter what is the size of your photo collections.
- You can easily compare, filter and select your best photos from n number of similar looking photos
Also Read:10 Best Duplicate File Finder And Cleaner Apps
One of the best photo management apps for Mac, Unbound helps you efficiently manage your photos according to your needs. Let’s take a look at the features of the Unbound:
- You can use albums to categorize your photos. With instant search, you can locate any album within a few clicks.
- The app can play slideshows, display EXIF information and can also use GPS location data to display photos on a map.
- Unbound can sync your albums to your iPhone, iPad or other Macs with the help of Dropbox. So that you can upload and organize your photos from any of the devices.
5. Phase One MediaPro1
Phase One MediaPro1 is a good choice if you love to keep your photo collection organized and managed. Let’s go through the features of the Phase One MediaPro1:
- It allows you to handle photos in batch whether it is editing or renaming.
- The app allows you to convert your RAW format images to JPEG or PNG, BMP and more to make it easy to share it across.
- It has an auto-sort feature which uses metadata annotations to sort photos.
Best Mac Picture Viewing Software Free
Also Read:How to Find and Remove Duplicate Photos on Mac
Best Mac Picture Viewing Software Download
So, these are some of the best photo management software for Mac which you can use. Try them and let us know which worked for you.
Best Mac Picture Viewing Software Downloads