MindMeister is an online mind mapping tool that lets you capture, develop and share ideas visually. More than 11 million people already use our award-winning mind map editor for brainstorming, note taking, project planning and tons of other creative tasks. Mind mapping software (also called concept mapping software) is a brainstorming tool that enables you to create visual diagrams of your ideas. Using a mind map maker, you can create an idea map, a conceptual map that illustrates the hierarchy and connections between different ideas. Similarly, you’re a Mac user or looking for an online mind mapping software, then MindView is not the ideal option for you. Mindomo is a collaborative mind mapping tool that, after seeing its website, seems more inclined towards helping teachers and students understand complex topics and discuss solutions.
- Mind Mapping Software Free
- Best Free Mind Mapping Software 2019
- Mac Mapping Software
- Best Mind Mapping Software For Mac 2018
- Free Mind Mapping Mac
- Mind Mapping Software For Mac
Nowadays, mind mapping has become more and more popular, which is a great way for brainstorming. Instead of using a simple list, users can make use of free mind map maker software to link thoughts in diverse ways. It makes users come up with ideas more creatively. You can check out this guidance to know some best mind mapping software for Mac 2018 and free mind mapping software for Windows 10 as well. You can also have the chance to know how to transfer mind mapping files from Mac to iPhone through reading this tutorial.
Part 1: Best Mind Mapping Software for Mac 2018
If you and your team are fond of mind mapping on Mac, you can read this part carefully, for I will recommend some best mind mapping software 2018 Mac for you to use. Brainstorming is quite precious to a company or a team in this new era with fierce competitions. Now let’s check them out.
This best mind mapping software for Mac 2018 is quite popular among users, for it is an online tool, which has more than 4 million registered users now. It has won a big award and can offer users great service to brainstorm, take notes and create plans in detail.
This program is recognized as one best mind mapping software 2018 Mac as well, which can offer you great assistance in brainstorming, collaborating on work and arranging tasks effectively. Users can do work with team members with high efficiency. Every user can pay $15/mo for an individual plan. It can also integrate with the web services and tools you are using, such as Microsoft Office, Box and etc.
XMind is also a good choice for you to do mind mapping, which can be called on best mind mapping app 2018. It offers flexible functions and you can create simple mind maps and complex ones. You can also manage tasks by using the Gantt view feature of XMind, which offers you great convenience.
Part 2: Best Mind Mapping Software for Windows 10
If your computer is Windows 10 system, you can check out the free mind mapping software for Windows 10 shown below to help you to do brainstorming and make work plans.
Mind Mapping Software Free
Text2Mindmap, as one top mind mapping software 2018 on Windows, has high speed and great simplicity, which enables users to create mind maps easily. When the map is completed, it will be converted into a single node in the minimap for you to check out conveniently.
Jan 03, 2016 I've been experiencing slow application launch times, ranging from 15 seconds to launch iWork applications, 20 seconds to launch Chrome and iTunes, and up to 50 seconds to launch Microsoft Office (2013) applications. Once the applications are up and running for a few minutes they function quickly and without issue. Startup apps are convenient, but too many can eat up precious memory and slow down your computer. The good news is, you can fight back. There are some obvious ways to manage startup apps on Mac. May 21, 2018 My home Mac loads much faster than work. Not sure why, but on my work Mac, the apps even hang on launch every so often. It might be the 'recent' file cache as many of my files are on SMB shares at work, and stored locally on my Home Mac. Annoying to say the least, but then I keep the most used apps running to avoid the launch delays. Slow mac computer. Here are five ways to launch Mac apps from the keyboard. The simplest way to launch an app from the keyboard is to use Spotlight. Press the Spotlight keyboard shortcut (by default this. Jan 26, 2018 Office for Mac 2016 - All Programs Slow to Launch I'm running High Sierra (10.13.1) on my iMac and had been using Office for Mac 2011. I just installed Office for Mac 2016 and each of the programs I use (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) takes a long time to start-up.
Freemind is a free mind mapping software for Windows 10, which has great flexibility and its features are quite consistent. This powerful mind mapping program can provide users with complicated diagrams and lots of branches as well as graphics and so on. Its features attract many users to have a try on it. You can also export your mind map to other formats with this software.
BluMind is developed by one best mind map maker, which is loved by most users. Its powerful features have many advantages, such as working on a pack of documents at once and creating charts, and so on. You can also open or edit other mind maps created by other similar tools as well.
These best mind mapping app 2018 are really wonderful, which makes mind mapping more easily and efficiently. You can choose one from the ones listed above to help you to create detailed plans for a project or a trip.
Part 3: How to Transfer Mind Mapping Files from Mac to iPhone via iTransfer
After getting to know top mind mapping software 2018 on both Mac and Windows 10, you can continue to read this guidance to understand the method to transfer mind mapping files from Mac to iPhone with iTransfer. This operation is quite useful for you to take the mind maps to anywhere you like with your iPhone, which is quite portable for you to do like this. Leawo iTransfer is really a powerful tool to help you to achieve this aim. First, you can export mind mapping files to images. Then you can transfer PNG or JPG from Mac to iPhone directly.
Leawo iTransfer for Mac
☉ copy files among iOS devices, iTunes and PCs with ease.
☉ copy up to 14 kinds of data and files without iTunes.
☉ Support the latest iOS devices like iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, etc.
☉ Play back, view, and delete data and files on iOS devices.
3.1 Export Mind Mapping Files to Images
In order to realize the goal to transfer mind mapping files from Mac to iPhone, you need to export them to image files at first. This is not hard to handle at all. Almost every top mind mapping software 2018 has this feature. Here I would like to take MindMeister for instance to show you the steps to export to images.
1. Open one mind map and then click on the export icon with a cloud icon and a downward arrow.
2. After that, you will see the next interface, and you need to choose “Image File”. Click on “Export” button to save it one Mac folder with the format of GIF, PNG or JPG. Here I like to use JPG to store it.
3.2 Transfer Image Files to iPhone from Mac with iTransfer
After you get mind mapping image files from the mind mapping software, you can continue to use iTransfer to add it to iPhone from Mac folder. The detailed steps are shown below. If you have some photo to save on iMac, you could try iTransfer to backup photos from iOS devices to Mac.
Step 1: Run iTransfer for Mac and Connect iPhone with Mac
Run iTransfer for Mac and then insert iPhone into Mac with proper USB cable. Your iPhone information will be recognized by the software automatically.
Step 2: Select Mind Map Images to Transfer from iPhone to Mac
Click on iPhone icon and then move to “Photo” tab to view all images on iPhone. Click on “Add> Add File” or “Add> Add Folder” according to your need. Navigate to the mind map images or folder on Mac, and the software will immediately transfer them from Mac to iPhone. In a few seconds, you can take your mind maps on iPhone to company or anywhere you prefer.
This method to add mind maps to iPhone from Mac is quite great to apply. When you encounter the same issue, you can try this solution to help you to make it.
If you are looking for some best mind mapping software online, the reasons are obvious as mind mapping lets you organize your thoughts in a much expressive way. Mind Mapping is the modern science of understanding and learning the connection between the human brain structure and its functions associated with its working. In plain words, it relates the brain functions with its structure. From our day to day activities like picking up a glass of water, scientists are engaged in research activities to understand the neural activities of our brain and improving them.
Backup your important files to external hard drive, cloud, or other safe places. Once you find a file missing, you can use the best SD card recovery software immediately to get it back. A piece of SD card recovery for Mac like Cisdem Data Recovery can be used as a precaution to deal with emergency data loss situations. Micro sd card data recovery software for mac. Hot Articles.There are many times when we store many important files in our microSDXC cards, while we find them get lost one day.
In a normal sense, it is the way to organize information or data by drawing maps and other structures.
In the information technology, we refer to a brain mapping software to be the one used for effortless note taking and easily understandable relations between various pieces of information. It improves many skills including communication and collaboration.
Best Free Mind Mapping Software 2019
There are many tools available in the market for brain mapping. Most of the mind mapping software is available for free on android or other platforms like Mac.
Applications of Brain Mapping Software
- Project Managers for sharing the creative ideas with each member of the team
- Students can learn better from visual diagrams rather than linear notes.
- Financial planners for planning and forecasting revenues
- Event managers for organizing the events in a planned way.
- Human resources can use it for structuring the manpower requirements
- CEOs can prepare dynamic and fool proof business plans
- Sales and Marketing teams can forecast and share promotion, funnel reports and sales forecsts.
- Bloggers can plan an article with the main topic at a center and create nodes and subnodes.
Six Best Mind Mapping Software worth Trying
It is one of the popular brainstorming and brain mapping tools being used by project managers and academia. XMind helps in capturing ideas and constructs self-organized paths and charts. Till now, it has been awarded four number of times for its excellence in various categories. XMind is a flexible tool which can be integrated with other applications like Evernote or your own productivity software. This mind map software has all the professional features required to increase efficiency at workplace.
- The latest XMind 8 comes with a new look and a user-friendly interface with one click switching of views.
- Mind mapping is all about visual expression. Embellish your maps with new 108 number of clip arts.
- You can save your precious time by using amazing readymade templates to create beautiful mind maps.
- Export your mind map to multiple formats that include PDF, excel, word, PowerPoint, HTML, GIF, PNG, JPEG, plain text and much more.
- XMind 8 comes with a versatile toolbox, much needed for office collaboration. Some of the tools include to-do-list, relationships, summary, notes, label, marker, comments, information cards, callout, and boundary.
- Customize your mind mapping with advanced theme editor and open sourced fonts.
- Manny business tools like organization chart, Gantt charts, timeline, fishbone charts, and matrix are available.
Windows, Android, and Mac
Free Plus ($79) Pro ($99)
Mac Mapping Software
CoggleThe information that you want to share with colleagues or friends might not always be in a simple form. Coggle is a mind mapping tool that allows you to share this complex information in a simple and clear form. Mind mapping with Coggle is not available as an Android or Mac app but instead it is an online web application. You need to sign up and then use this software in the web browser. Coggle offers planning, brainstorming or note taking in visual maps that are updated instantly online and ensures quick collaboration with friends and colleagues.
- Fast updates ensure real-time collaboration to work on maps or diagrams simultaneously.
- Every time you change a diagram, it gets automatically saved and you can revert back to any point of change with a single click.
- You can easily drag and drop any number of images from your system to the working map.
- Make your maps more revealing by using annotations of text and images.
- Unlike other brain mapping software, Coggle allows you to create more than one central points for mapping related nodes.
- Loops and branches in Coggle provide more flexibility and power to the diagrams.
- Provision of Active Directory authentication at enterprise level solutions.
Free Awesome ($5/month) Organisation ($8/month)
Chris founded the iMindMap in collaboration with the inventor of mind mapping technique, Tony Buzan. Started in the early nineties, iMindMap has already become popular in educational institutions and organizations. This mind mapping software is being used by over two hundred and fifty million users worldwide and helping them in their presentations, project planning, studying and much more.
- With fast capture, you can quickly input your raw ideas in maps without any formatting issues.
- iMindMap’s Brainstorm view lets you pin your ideas directly on to canvas without needing any structures and create mind maps instantly.
- Unlike traditional mind map views, iMindMap comes with thought provoking features like branch drawing tool, flow-charts, pop-up edit menu, images and icons, multi-maps and much more.
- To excel in competition, you can create professional presentations with presentation view that include innovative tools like the 3D view, templates, export to youtube and powerpoint, kiosk mode, built-in backgrounds, sync with other views and dual view.
- Available in the iMindMap ultimate edition, time-map view allows you to create a fresh view or you can switch your ideas from other views along the interactive timeline.
- With iMindMap integration, you can save and share on popular storage spaces like google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, iMindMap cloud and much more.
- To let you organize your work in a better way, side panel feature helps you to categorize your thoughts. Search filters, tags, drag and drop, flow-charts are some of the side panel components.
Windows, Android, Mac
Home & Student ($100) Ultimate ($235) Ultimate+ (310)
This mind mapping software comes in two versions. Mindmapping Pen is designed for users who want to utilize the features of the advanced pen of Microsoft surface pro 3.0 and later. The other version is a classic version that you can use on windows, Android or Mac devices. MindMaple is the best tool for note taking, presentations and meetings, project planning, travel plans and managing complex finances.
- You can move the topics and subtopics anywhere in the map unlike other mind mapping tools online which allow only fixed positions in maps.
- In Mindmaple, you can manage and integrate tasks or other attachments directly on maps.
- Additional tools allow you to add relationships and hyperlinks on the mind maps.
- Decorate and design your maps with clip art, colors, images and styles.
- You can import the maps from from other mind mapping software like mindjet or freemind. Mindmaple also supports TXT files.
- With Mindmaple, you can export maps to multiple types of formats like PPT, HTML, DOC, XLSX, and image formats.
Best Mind Mapping Software For Mac 2018
Windows, iOS, Mac OS.
Windows ($49) iOS (free) Mac (free)
Right from brainstorming to mind maps to real time collaboration, Mindomo is the best visual solution for your ideas and organizing work. Mindomo has been developed in order to streamline the working of teachers and students. Apart from the instant access to students’ assignments, Mindomo maps can easily integrated to google apps, office 365 and many learning management systems like Canvas, Moodle, itslearning, etc.
- Presentation mode in maps helps students to share their ideas through professional slides.
- Mindomo provides a simple and user friendly interface on its android and iOS apps. You can use these native apps in both online as well as offline mode.
- Playback mode helps to record and track all the previous actions or changes done by students on the maps.
- Students can search for any relevant image online directly from the maps with image search feature.
- You can create your own videos or record related audios and embed them into maps to make your thoughts more clear.
- Students can start mind mapping without any professional training with the help of in-built templates.
Android, Windows, iOS, and Mac
Free Premium ($36 / six months Professional ($90/six months) Team ($142/six months)
With a strong prominence on folding, this tool is basically used for management of content and information. Freemind is an open source mind mapping tool built in Java and is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux platforms. It has a wide variety of features, including location-based mind mapping, collaboration tools, restore session support and more. It is generally used to keep a track of data.
- Freemind mapping software supports hyper links and local file linking in all its nodes and subnodes.
- Simple user interface with one click operation.
- Option to undo an unlimited number of times.
- You can drag and drop files and text directly to the map with smart drag’n drop feature.
- Many designing tools are available in the form of colors, fonts, and icons to beautify the nodes.
- Freemind maps can be easily switched to other mind mapping apps since it is stored in XML format.
Free Mind Mapping Mac
Present your Thoughts with Best Mind Map Software now
Mind Mapping Software For Mac
Mind maps depict the more clear view with the visual presentation of your ideas. It even helps you to find loopholes in your concept before finalizing it. Stop wasting your time in filling papers with diagrams and give a try to some of these six mind mapping software reviewed in this article.