Install - Dropbox. Downloading Dropbox. Your Dropbox download should automatically start within seconds. Once the download finishes, click Run to start installing Dropbox.
Dropbox for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Install Dropbox for Mac full setup on your Mac OS X 10.9 or later PC. safe and free download from chromecastapps.net. Latest Compression and Backup category with a new technology in (183 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by Dropbox Team.
Dropbox for Mac setup technical informations
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Dropbox for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.9 or later
file size : (183 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : Dropbox Team
version : Dropbox 97.4.467 LATEST
category : Compression and Backup
Dropbox for Mac description informations
Dropbox for Mac is the easiest way to store, sync and share files online. The program works just like any other folder on your computer, but with a few differences. Any files or folders inside The tool will get synchronized to Dropbox’s servers and any other computer linked to your account. Green checkmarks will appear on top of your files to let you know that they’re synced and up to date. All data is transferred over SSL and encrypted with AES-256 before storage. The app keeps track of every change made to any of its contents. It’s free to download and use 2GB of online storage for free, with up to 1TB available to paying customers.
Wherever you are
Put your stuff in Dropbox for macOS and get to it from your computers, phones, or tablets. Edit docs, automatically add photos and show off videos from anywhere.
Share with confidence
Share photos with friends. Work with your team like you’re using a single computer. Everything’s automatically private, so you control who sees what.
Safe and secure
Even if your phone goes for a swim, your stuff is always safe in Dropbox for Mac and can be restored in a snap. Drop box secures your files with 256-bit AES encryption and two-step verification.
Note: You can store up to 2GB of data using a free account.
Also Available: Download Dropbox for Windows
Download Dropbox for Mac Latest Version
Dropbox for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Dropbox for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Dropbox for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Dropbox for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Dropbox for Mac
Dropbox for Mac is a product developed by Dropbox Team. This site is not directly affiliated with Dropbox for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). chromecastapps.net is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Dropbox for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the chromecastapps.net;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] chromecastapps.net for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Dropbox for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Dropbox for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).
You can access your existing USC Dropbox files and upload new ones by going to www.usc.edu/dropbox from a web browser or through desktop (Windows and Mac OS X) and mobile (Android, iOS, and Windows) apps. This page will explain how to download these apps and configure them to access your USC Dropbox files.
Dropbox Desktop Apps
Download and Install the App
To see if your computer meets the systems requirements to run the Dropbox app, go to Dropbox’s System Requirements to Run Dropbox page.
To download, install, and configure the Dropbox for Windows app:
- Go to www.dropbox.com/install from any web brower.
- Click the Download Dropbox button. The appropriate version for your computer’s operating system will automatically download.
- Once the file has downloaded, double-click the install file and follow the on-screen instructions.
- When Dropbox has finished installing, the Set Up Dropbox screen will appear.
- Enter your USC NetID email address in the Email field. The application should automatically detect that you have a USC Dropbox account with single sign-on. Click the Get your link code button to continue the configuration process.
- A browser window will launch an take you to the USC sign-in page. Enter your USC NetID username and password. NOTE: Duo two-factor authentication is required for setting up USC Dropbox desktop apps.
- Once you have signed in, you will be provided with a one-time-use link code.
- Copy this code and pasted it into the Link code field on the Dropbox installer application. Click Submit to finish the installation.
NOTE: If you have a personal Dropbox account in addition to your USC Dropbox account, the installer will give you the choice of configuring your personal account at this point.
Browse and download Sports apps on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch from the App Store. The App Store has a wide selection of Sports apps for your iOS device. Sportys mobile app on mac. The best sports coverage from around the world, covering: Football, Cricket, Golf, Rugby, WWE, Boxing, Tennis and much more. Oct 18, 2017 Sporty’s innovative Pilot Training app brings a variety of aviation training courses to one location, allowing you to access all your aviation content from your iPad, iPhone or AppleTV. It’s free to get started - including interactive free FAA practice tests and HD training videos. SPORTY’S 2020 L. Watch Sky Sports live on your mobile. Sky Go is the best way to watch Sky Sports - and a host of other great channels - on the move with access on your iPhone, iPad, Android device or PC. Explore the best Sports software for Mac. Browse our catalog of over 50 000 mac apps. MacUpdate is serving app downloads since 1997.
On a Windows computer, your USC Dropbox folder will now be accessible from:
- The Quick Access section of the File Explorer
- The Dropbox icon in your Windows task bar
On a Mac computer, your USC Dropbox folder will now be accessible from:
- The Dropbox icon at the top of your screen
- The Dropbox icon in the Finder window
Dropbox Mobile Apps
To download the Dropbox app for Android, iOS, or Windows mobile devices, click the links below from your mobile device. When prompted for an email address and password during the installation, use your USC NetID email address and password. NOTE: Duo two-factor authentication is required for setting up USC Dropbox mobile apps.
Download for Android devices
Download for iOS devices
Download for Windows devices
For more information on installing the Dropbox desktop and mobile apps, see the Dropbox website. If you need additional assistance with these apps, please contact the ITS Customer Support Center.