My Cloud Ex2 Mac Software
Features a Twonky DLNA-certified media server. And with My Cloud EX2 iTunes support, you can easily stream your music collection. Back up, your way - Protect your data via remote backup to another My Cloud EX2 or My Cloud EX4, integrated cloud backup or local LAN/WAN backup. Enjoy peace of mind with WD SmartWare Pro for PC users and Apple Time.
- Oct 19, 2019 My Cloud content can be accessed locally using Windows Explorer or macOS Finder. Windows File Explorer/Mac Finder and similar programs are file manager type programs. Generally with respect to the My Cloud when one mentions Desktop it often refers to the WD Desktop program/software that has been End of Life (EoL) since sometime in 2016.
- Choose WD My Cloud as the location and click the 'Scan' button to recover data from WD My Cloud hard drive. Preview and Recover Data from WD My Cloud. Once the scan is complete, the WD My Cloud recovery software will display all recoverable data.
- With WD SmartWare Pro backup software, you can customize when and where the content on all the PCs on your network is saved, while Mac users have full access to Apple Time Machine for personalized backup. You can even automatically back up your data to a separate My Cloud NAS device, or any supported cloud service. My Cloud EX2 Ultra comes.
WD My Cloud is really a great way for people to store and share important files, especially when they need to collaborate with different computers. However, there is a big problem, namely how to recover data from WD My Cloud hard drive when it is dead or defective or something broken, cases like this 'The plug from the case broke and being out of the warranty I lost my data. Embedded net dvr software. I tried to open the case and connect the hard drive directly with a hard drive connector, but I guess I can’t access the data without the OS? Is there any way to do WD My Cloud recovery?'
Actually, yes, you can to WD My Cloud recover deleted files or format recovery. Before you do it, like the above-mentioned case, you need to open the case, connect the hard drive directly with a hard drive connector, making it detected with your computer. After then, there are 2 options for you to access to data in WD MY Cloud when it is broken or quit working or even formatted.
Jul 25, 2018 But just because the Windows Mail app is more basic than Outlook, it doesn't necessarily mean that it's a worse experience. The app itself is a solid client for email, and the accompanying. Jan 05, 2017 For whatever reason Apple Mail is not stable and quits several times a day. However the question is not how to solve this software problem. It is the reason why we consider to give the brand new Outlook for the Mac a try. Switching mail-clients is not a minor operation. Rebuilding such a large mailbox cost Apple Mail almost a day. Do not know which one is better for emailing needs. Thus, this article will comprehend the comparison between Outlook 2016 for Mac vs Mac Mail / Apple Mail / OS X Mail in detail.” There are two most prevalent email clients for Mac, i.e., Outlook and Apple Mail. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office, whereas Apple Mail is free with every Mac OS.
Method #2. How to Recover Lost/Deleted Files from WD My Cloud Hard Drive (Formatted Supported)
Method #1. How to Recover Data from Broken/Defective WD My Cloud
For this way, you need to do the following steps to recover files from WD My Cloud hard drive:
My Cloud Ex2 Ultra Support
Step 1. Remove the hard drive from the WD My Cloud. Then use a hard drive connector to connect WD My Cloud with your computer. Making sure it is detected by your computer.
Step 2. Next, use a Linux boot disc/live CD like the one from Ubuntu to boot the computer into Linux and access the drive contents. If you don’t know how to create a boot disc/Live CD, try this guide to WD My Cloud data recovery.
this way is easy for computer geeks. However, it’s complex for individual users who don’t have much experience in dealing with computer OS. If you’re one of them, try Method #2 to rescue files from hard drive in Mac or Windows PC.
Method #2. How to Recover Lost/Deleted Files from WD My Cloud Hard Drive
This way is far easier than Method #1 because here we can make full use of the professional WD My Cloud recovery software – iBeesoft Data Recovery. It’s a professional tool which is specially designed for the user to scan for all kinds of the hard drive to recover lost data. No matter data lost from your WD My Cloud due to broken, formatting, virus attack, deletion or other occasions, you can always try it. Here are some of its main features:
Your Best WD My Cloud Recovery Software
- Two Scan modes: Quick Scan enable quick scan for lost files that have the complete file properties. Deep Scan scans the whole WD My Cloud hard drive detailed, recovering files even lost some file properties.
- The WD My Cloud hard drive recovery or My Cloud Home data recovery tool supports more than 500 file types, ensuring you to recover all commonly used data, including photos, videos, audio files, documents, emails and more with different file extensions.
- Specially designed for individuals with a simple interface, any user can follow the built-in navigation to WD My Cloud restore deleted files or unformat.
Simple steps for how to recover data from WD My Cloud
Step 1: Download and Install the Software
Click the download button to get the installation package of the WD My Cloud data recovery software. It is available for both Windows and Mac operating system. Choose the right one according to your computer operating system.
Step 2. Connect WD My Cloud Hard Drive with Computer
Remove the hard drive from your WD My Cloud case and use a hard drive connector to connect it with your computer, making sure your computer can recognize it.
Step 3. Select File Types to Scan
Launch the data recovery for WD My Clou program and you can see all supported files types are listed. From there, only keep the wanted ones checked. As for other unwanted file types, you can uncheck them and click 'Start'.
Step 3. Locate WD My Cloud Drive
From the next window, the WD My Cloud data recovery shows all the partitions of the internal hard drive and connected hard drives. Choose WD My Cloud as the location and click the 'Scan' button to recover data from WD My Cloud hard drive.
Step 4. Preview and Recover Data from WD My Cloud
Once the scan is complete, the WD My Cloud recovery software will display all recoverable data. The left side shows the directory, the center shows the deleted or lost files, and the right side displays the thumbnails. You can select files to preview. When finding the target files, choose them and click 'Recover' to save them on your computer.
My Cloud Ex2 Mac Software Download
Deep Scan feature is on the result window. If you are not content with the result, click it to scan the WD My Cloud hard drive again.