- Customshow Photo Slideshow Software Mac 2017
- Customshow Photo Slideshow Software Mac Computer
- Customshow Photo Slideshow Software Mac Download
- Customshow Photo Slideshow Software Mac Free
MacX Video Converter Pro. Don't get confused by its name. It not only is a video converter program, of course, but also work seamlessly as a solid photo slideshow maker software for macOS.It allows you to freely make slideshow from a library of photos on Mac, add music, add special effects, and further edit video with a full set of settings, and also convert photo story video to MP4 MOV AVI. Mar 12, 2019 This slideshow software has a bit of a learning curve, simply because there are so many tools. But once you become familiar with them, the large toolset and intuitive interface can help you create professional-looking slideshows. Read on for our pick of the best photo slideshow software. DVD Photo Slideshow for Mac lets you make HD slideshow movie and burn slideshow to DVD with ease. Simply drag your favorite photos and video clips to the timeline, pick one or several songs.
Creating photo slideshows is one of the best ways to have a vivid presentation with still images integrated into it. We know that many online applications and desktop programs available to make a slideshow on Windows. However, when it comes to presentation on the Mac OS X system, it is totally a different situation. We also know the Mac OS X is much more closed than the Windows platform. The choices of slideshow software for Mac are very limited. But never worry, as based on our careful testing and functional evaluation, we selected the top 5 slideshow programs you can use on Mac. Let’s check them.
5 Best Slideshow Software for Mac
LightMV is a cloud-based slideshow maker which is compatible with Mac, Windows, iOS and Android. There are many web applications provide slideshow making services but we consider this one as the best free slideshow maker for Mac among others based on three factors – No signup and installation, ads free with a clean interface, completely free export without watermark. Currently, its easy mode offers 11 styles of templates. I guess it has an advanced mode which might be released in the near future. Under the easy mode, we can output a HD-quality slideshow in three steps.
- A super easy user interface
- No limit on the use
- HD export of the video
- Works with different systems
- More templates should be offered
iMovie should be one of your considerations when it comes to creating a stunning slideshow. As the default video editing software developed by Apple Inc., iMovie can be found preinstalled on Mac and iOS devices. This tool can create a slideshow presentation with pictures, aside from editing their video footages. There are a lot of themes, transitions and effects which can be used to make the slideshow good looking. If you need a free slideshow maker for Mac, go ahead with iMovie.
- Free of charge
- Lots of integrated effects, transitions and themes
- Official technical support from Apple
- Not easy-to-use interface for beginners
JPEGDeux is another program that can be used effectively to make a desired slideshow on Mac. With the wide range of useful options for customization it provides, people are able to have more freedom to export the slideshow they prefer. Besides, as one of the best slideshow makers for Mac, it also has a very intuitive interface which first-time users can get hold of all its functions instantly.
- Recursive directories help make slideshows very easily
- Outstanding customization options for slideshow making
- Stable and reliable to use
Cons: Best mac software programs.
- Limited editing functions
- No option for slideshow sharing
4K Slideshow Maker
4K Slideshow Maker provides users the highest 4K resolution when it comes to creating slideshows. The slideshow maker software for Mac allows uploading of images not only from Mac, but also directly from Instagram, which is a quite great feature for Instagram users that can come very handy. It has cool effects, filters, effects and transitions and even the face recognition tech. All these features will definitely give you a good experience.
- Supports the loading of images from local folder or even from the Instagram platform
- Allows users to export slideshow in 4K quality
- Provides various format options for exporting a slideshow
- Limited editing options are available in the tool
- Limited themes and styles available
Customshow Photo Slideshow Software Mac 2017
FotoMagico 5 is an additional tool among the best free slideshow makers for Mac which allows its users to create a slideshow with photos, videos, music and text integrated all at once. Like 4K Slideshow Maker, this software also provides ultra 4K resolution for creating a slideshow.
- Very easy to handle user interface
- Supports the creation of slideshows with videos aside from photos
- Offers 4K resolution
- The latest version is only available on Mac OS X 10.6.6 and later
Those are the best slideshow maker for Mac on the market, which you can use to make the most stunning slideshow on Mac. If you have better programs that we do not review in this post, please do not hesitate to leave a comment below.
Slideshow is a tool that can help us display information via using a series of still photos in a very fresh and dynamic way. There are many ways regarding how you can make a slideshow on Windows. But do you know the ways to make a slideshow on Mac? If you just need to know how to do the slideshow on your Mac, please click the button below to download the best software and check these simple tutorials after the jump.
5 easy ways to make a slideshow on Mac
LightMV is an online tool generally used during making awesome slideshows by just importing photos and typing texts. It has many kinds of well-designed themes along with perfect background music to be integrated into your slideshow.
What is a big advantage is that no skills are needed for using this tool, as you just need to finish these simple steps listed below to make a slideshow.
- Open you browser and visit LightMV or click the button below to download the LightMV on your Mac.
- Preview the themes provided on this site by clicking the “Play” icon displayed at the center of the video thumbnail. Afterwards, select the one you like by clicking “Select” button shown at the bottom of the theme.
- At this point, click the “Upload Photos” button to import the photos that are planned to be used to make the slideshow.
- When photos are finished being uploaded, click “YOUR TITLE HERE” in order to input the texts for opening and end.
- Click “Produce” button. If you don’t have time to stay in front of your computer, you may enter your email and click “OK”. After that, you can close the window. The video link will be afterwards sent to your email inbox automatically when it finishes processing the video.
Use Option Spacebar in Finder
It is luckily very easy to create a slideshow on Mac via using the Option Spacebar.
- Firstly, open the “Finder” in the dock on your Mac and select the images of your preference.
- Press both “Option and Spacebar” keys on your keyboard. Afterwards, you can see that the selected images are displayed as a slideshow in full screen mode.
- If you need to preview the previous slide, just click the left pointing arrow. To go to the next slide, you can just press the right pointing arrow. To stop playing the slides, click the two vertical bars icon. Click the four squares icon then you can see all the slides are shown in thumbnails mode on a single page.
Use Preview in Finder
The Preview tool included on Mac computers also has slideshow capability which can easily be launched from Finder.
Refer to this guide to learn how to make a slideshow on Mac:
- Open “Finder” and choose the images you need to use for making a slideshow.
- Right click on the selected images and afterwards choose “Open” from the menu for the tool to process your images.
- Once Preview opens all of your selected images, click “View” > “Slideshow” to launch the slideshow.
- The first double pointing arrow that can be pressed lets you go to the first slide and the double pointing right arrow on the other side will take you to the last slide of the slideshow. Click the two vertical bars if you need to pause the playback. To close the slideshow, you may click the cross icon.
Use Apple Photos
Apple Photos tool can also help you create a slideshow with music on Mac. Compared to the Option Spacebar and Preview methods, it provides you with more controls over theme, music, timing, transition and more.
The steps to make a slideshow with Photos are the follows:
- Import the images to Photos program and select them for your slideshow.
- Select “Create Slideshow” from “File” menu. A prompt with default name for the slideshow will pop up. If you need, you can customize the name of slideshow.
- Click “Upload Photos” button to import the photos used to make the slideshow.
- All of your slideshows that are created will be displayed in the left pane under the Projects tab. Therefore, just click “Projects” and double click the slideshow thumbnail to open it.
- Click the “Play” icon to play the slideshow. You may adjust the volume of background music by clicking “sound” icon in the floating control. Click the “Themes” button to set the theme. Afterwards, press the “Music” button and select a song that you prefer from the list presented in the library to set it as background sound for slideshow. Click “Duration” button to set for how long each slide shall be played.
Customshow Photo Slideshow Software Mac Computer
iMovie is a very popular video editing program which comes along with all Mac computers. It also offers you the chance to create a polished slideshow in minutes.
Customshow Photo Slideshow Software Mac Download
The simple tutorial to make a slideshow with iMovie is the one you find below:
- Open iMovie and select to create a new movie by clicking “File” > “New Movie”. Choose the theme that can suit your project best from the various themes options.
- Click “Import Media” and open the photos folder. Here just easily press the “Command key” on keyboard and click to select each of the images that you want to add, click “Import All”. Highlight all the images, and drag them to the timeline.
- In order to change the transitions between slides, double click on them afterwards select to edit the transitions. Double click the opening and closing screens to edit the texts.
- Finally, to import a new song as background music, go to the “Import” tab and select the track and click “Import”. Click the “Play” button to play the slideshow. You can view it in full mode by clicking the “Full Screen” icon. You may save the project after editing.
Customshow Photo Slideshow Software Mac Free
These five methods presented above can call help you make a slideshow on Mac very effortlessly. Obviously, there are only limited control options for making a slideshow using the Option Spacebar and the Preview tool in Finder. Both Photos and iMovie methods give more features that can also be incorporated such as transitions, sound, etc., over slideshow. Compare to the other four tools shared here, LightMV might be the easiest and most effective application for creating professional-looking slideshow. First, it doesn’t require you to do any other complicated steps, just upload photos and input opening and end texts. Second, it offers many more beautiful and stylish themes than the ones provided by Photos or iMovie.